July 04, 2008

Welcome to my 1st post on computer related items. The focus will mostly be on CPU's, GPU's and occasionally other items too. I will not be doing any reviews, just research on the web, and the most important items to "ME", and I hope mostly to the average Joe, or as we say here "Tom, Dick and Harry". I will not be going in to - to much details, to keep things simple. I will be including links when I can, so you can also look at the original articles.

I will be starting with VIA and their new CPU's and their Partner S3. I will have to dig up their relationship, since I vaguely remember that VIA took over them, but don't take my word for it.

In my next entry, will be the new VIA CPU. It is the "VIA Nano CPU - Codename Isaiah". After the CPU will be the
S3 Graphics Chrome 440 GTX

No comments: